Monday, May 7, 2007

Voicethread

So I did recently a talking book using a new program called voicethread.com
It worked wonders. I think it's perfect for doing something like a talking book. Or even when doing something of a lecture it's also good to use.
For my project I did the book "Charlie the Caterpillar" and what I did simply was scan the pictures of the book and for each page originally I was to have my students read each page and have them do something of a collaboration of the class, however I ran into some technical difficulties so I ended up doing the talking myself.
So, you'll hear my corny voice but, the point gets put across. It's very easy to do and I loved working with it. It wasn't hard and it was quick and easy to do.
So, check out my talking book of Charlie the Caterpillar at http://voicethread.com/view.php?b=1384

2 comments:

Anne Davis said...

Priyanka,

It's not a corny voice, it is a delightful voice and the kids you end up teaching will love it! Thanks for sharing the site. It looks good!

I wanted to send warm wishes to you as you continue your educational journey. I have enjoyed reading your posts.

I hope you will continue blogging as we need voices like yours to be heard. We can make a difference!

Enjoy your summer and take some time for family, rest, relaxation and fun!

Best,
Anne Davis

Unknown said...

I love it! Charlie is something else. Great application of the technology!